Soggetti Interessati: Navigatori
Pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (hereinafter referred to as the "Regulation"), this page describes the methods for processing the personal data of users who consult the website accessible electronically at the following address: https://posia.it/
This information does not concern other sites, pages or online services accessible via hypertext links that may be published on the sites but refer to resources outside the domain of the Owner.
This information is provided only for the site of “AREA CASA srl” and not also for other sites web possibly consulted by the user through link.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
Following consultation of this site may be processed data on persons identified or identifiable.
The "owner" of their treatment is “AREA CASA srl”, with registered office and operational headquarters in Piazza Risorgimento 60, 73026 Melendugno - Lecce
The personal data indicated on this page are processed by “AREA CASA srl”, for the performance of its activities. Consent, execution of a contract, fulfillment of a legal obligation as well as the pursuit of a legitimate interest are the legal bases that, depending on the data processing carried out on the above-mentioned website, will be pursued.
PLACE OF DATA PROCESSING
Treatment related to services web of this site are located in Italia, and are managed by the service provider SingleHop and are taken care of by technical staff di Spring Marketing and others in charge of “AREA CASA srl”during updating and maintenance operations. No data deriving from the service web is disseminated. The personal data provided voluntarily by users who submit contact requests are used only to perform the service or provision requested also possibly through external service providers.
TYPES OF DATA PROCESSED AND PURPOSES OF PROCESSING
The computer systems and software procedures used to operate this site acquire, during their normal operation, some personal data whose transmission is implicit in the communication protocols of the Internet.
This category of data includes IP addresses or domain names of computers and terminals used by users, URI/URL (Uniform Resource Identifier/Locator) addresses of the resources requested, the time of the request, the method used to submit the request to the server, the size of the file obtained in response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response given by the server (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to the user's operating system and computer environment.
These data, necessary for the use of web services, are also processed for the purpose of:
- Obtain statistical information on the use of services (most visited pages, number of visitors per hour or per day, geographical areas of origin, etc.);
- Check the correct functioning of the services
Data provided by the user
The optional, explicit and voluntary sending of messages to the contact addresses of “AREA CASA srl”, as well as the completion and submission of forms on the site https://posia.it/ involve the acquisition of the sender's contact data, necessary to respond, as well as all personal data included in communications.
Specific information will be published in the pages of the site https://posia.it/ set up to provide certain services.
Cookies and other tracking systems
OPTIONALITY OF CONFERRING DATA
Apart from that specified for navigation data, the user is free to provide personal data contained in the information request forms to “AREA CASA srl” whenever such data is requested, specific information will be provided and, where necessary, consent will be requested.
MODE OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed by automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected. Specific security measures are taken to prevent data loss, illegal or incorrect use and unauthorized access. We inform you that, in order to provide a complete service, there are links to other websites operated by other owners. We disclaim any responsibility in case of errors, content, cookies, publications of immoral or illicit content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with the regulations in force and the respect of the Privacy legislation by sites not managed by us to which reference is made.
The recipients of the data collected following consultation of the site listed above are the following subjects designated by
“AREA CASA srl”pursuant to article 28 of the Regulation, as data processors.
- Spring Marketing as a provider of web platform development and maintenance services;
- in relation to the site as a provider of services for the development, delivery and operational management of technology platforms
Die erhobenen personenbezogenen Daten werden auch von den Mitarbeitern der “AREA CASA srl”which acts on the basis of specific instructions provided regarding the purposes and methods of treatment.
Data transfer abroad
Der für die Verarbeitung Verantwortliche nutzt Datenverarbeiter, die ihren Sitz in Nicht-EU-Ländern haben, insbesondere: mit einer Garantie für die Übernahme von Maßnahmen wie Standardvertragsklauseln, im Falle der USA den Beitritt zum internationalen Abkommen Privacy Shield, oder mit der Zustimmung der Betroffenen.
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTIES
You have the right to obtain from the owner the cancellation (possible right to be forgotten), the limitation, the updating, the rectification, the portability, the opposition to the processing of personal data concerning you, as well as in general you can exercise all the rights provided by Articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of the GDPR, where applicable with respect to the purposes of data processing.
EU REG. 2016/679: ART. 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 -
- The interested party has the right to obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning him, even if not yet recorded, and their communication in form
- The interested party has the right to obtain the indication:
- the origin of the personal data;
- the purposes and methods of processing;
- the logic applied in case of treatment with the aid of electronic instruments;
- the identification details of the owner, the persons responsible and the representative appointed under article 5, paragraph 2;
- of the entities or categories of entity to whom or which the personal data may be communicated and who or which may get to know said data in their capacity as designated representative(s) in the State's territory, data processor(s) or person(s) in charge of the processing, or
- The interested party has the right to obtain:
- updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data;
- the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
- certification to the effect that the operations as per letters a) and b) have been notified, as also related to their contents, to the entities to whom or which the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate effort compared with the right that is to be protected;
- the portability of
- The interested party has the right to object, in whole or in part:
- aus berechtigten Gründen der Verarbeitung der ihn betreffenden personenbezogenen Daten zu widersetzen, auch wenn diese Daten dem Zweck der Erhebung entsprechen;
- to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or else for the performance of market or commercial communication surveys.
RIGHT TO COMPLAIN
Interested parties who believe that the processing of personal data relating to them carried out through this site is in violation of the provisions of the Regulation have the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor, as provided for in art. 77 of the Regulation itself, or to take legal action (art. 79 of the Regulation).